Monday, March 19, 2007

Our last weekend!:(

Hey there,

this is my 2Nd last post! We had another fantastic weekend, so let me tell you about it!

On Friday, Kirsten, Nienke and I missed school because Gail and Nicky were taking us to Hermanus, where all of our families have a house. We left in the morning to Gail's house, which was about an hour and a halve drive from Constantia. We stopped halfway to have lunch, which was really nice and then we proceeded our journey. Later we arrived in Hermanus, which is such a stunning place to have a house! We spent the rest of the day on the beach, just chilling and tanning which was really nice! That evening we went out for dinner with the Thompson's and Commins', and we were joined by Kath and Bron as they came over after school. We had a lovely Chinese meal, and were really full ha ha! All of us girls slept over at the Thompson's house. The next day was absolutely amazing, as we left in the morning to go "sail" with Murray's boat. We tried water skiing, knee boarding and tubing, which was SO amazing...I've had a really really nice time on the speedboat, it was just relaxed with the nice breeze and water around you. I think we all got a little bit burned and bruised after that boat trip he he. It was SO worth it!

That evening we got back to Constantia. As the other girls went to Lauren-Lee's party, Lily and I stayed at home. Cleo had a small braai with friends, they came over to watch rugby. We had a very nice, chilled and chatty evening. I must say, that was really nice after the hard working of that morning and afternoon!

On Sunday morning, Debbie, Peter, Lily and I went to Table Mountain again. This time the wind was OK, so we were allowed to up. I'm afraid of heights so it was quite scary to go up in the cable car, but the view was magnificent. We walked around on the "Table" for quite a long while and then headed back down, where I bought my SA flag for my school friends and family to sign!! After Table Mountain, all three families went to Chloe's house(Georgie's mother) for a delicious lunch. We spent the whole afternoon and part of the evening, it was so much fun as a lot of our friends were also there! This was a really wonderful end of our last weekend...I'm going to miss them!

Love,

Sandy

No comments: